Zouk Wroclove Festival 2023 General Terms & conditions
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The condition of participation in parties and workshops during Zouk Wroclove Festival 2023 (hereinafter referred to as an Event) is the acceptance of all the points written below. The General Terms and Conditions are applicable if the visitor visits an Event with a Ticket, purchases a Ticket on the Website or on site of the Event. The terms and conditions are declared applicable prior to the Visitor’s purchase of a Ticket. By purchasing a Ticket, by visiting an Event with a Ticket and/or by buying a Ticket on site, the Visitor accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
2. All Participants are obligated to follow event & venue rules included in following terms & conditions.
3. Underage Participants need the handwritten permission, signed by a parent or caretaker.
4. Before taking part in the workshops Participants must be fully aware of their health condition and by taking part in the Event they state that they do not have any medical contraindication. Organizers do not take responsibility of any injuries or accidents that may occur during the Event.
5. Participants are obligated to look after their valuables. Organizers do not take responsibility of any damage, destruction or loss of personal belongings.
6. By obtaining a Ticket to the Event and/or entering the Event venue, the Visitor unconditionally consents to the photos and recordings being made during the Event and to the processing, promotional purposes, advertising, publication and use thereof, in the broadest sense, without the Organiser or any of its affiliated companies being liable to pay any compensation to him at any time.
§ 2 DETAILED CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. TICKETS – TYPES
To attend Zouk Wroclove Festival 2023 events participants are obligated to buy a Ticket: Single Path, Master Path, Marathon Pass, Beginner Pass. Each one allows you to take part in events associated with your ticket. Tickets are in a form of a wristband. Wearing and presenting the event wristband during the whole festival is obligatory and non-negotiable. It is forbidden to transfer wristbands to other people.
2. TICKETS – PERSONAL DATA
Tickets are personal. It is obligatory to fill in the form with your personal data upon purchasing the tickets on the internet. The same rules also apply to tickets bought in the ticket office during the Event.
3. The purchased Ticket authorizes you to enter exclusively selected events and workshops associated with each Ticket.
4. RETURN POLICY
4.1. FULL REIMBURSEMENT
You can return your Ticket with full refund untill 20th of February 2023.
4.2. AFTER 20TH FEBRUARY 2023
If you are willing to return your ticket after 20th February, you will be refunded with 50% of the initial price. Refunds are realized until 1st of April 2023. After this day we cannot refund your ticket for whatever reason.
4.3. AFTER 1 APRIL 2023
You are allowed to transfer your ticket onto another person (additional payment may be required in case of the price difference between the Ticket initially bourht and the current price). However it is your responsibility to find the recipient. This can be done until 19th of May 2023. If you are willing to transfer your ticket onto another person you are obligated to inform Organizers about such action by email (email@example.com). Be sure to include your recipients personal data and payment confirmation. You will be informed about the procedure details.
4.4. AFTER 20 MAY 2023
After 20 May, 2023 both refund and transfer to another person are not possible.
5. ORDER CONFIRMATION
The Organisers will provide the confirmation of payment via email submitted in the registration form. In case of lack of such a noticifation, please contact the Organisers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. HOW TO COLLECT THE TICKET
Upon collecting your ticket you are obligated to present a document with a photo that confirms your identity and printed confirmation of payment.
You are obligated to pay for the tickets up to 48 hours after reservation. If you fail to pay in time your reservation will be canceled. Reservation is confirmed upon receiving payment. Please take into account that banks hold transfer money for up to three days. After 20th of May 2023 tickets will be available in the Zouk Wroclove 2023 Festival Ticket Office exclusively.
8. You can make a workshop reservation online or in a Ticket Office during the Event (depending on availability).
9. COMPLAINT POLICY
9.1. Complaints may be submitted in writing by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
9.2. The complaint should be sent from the e-mail address used during the purchase.
9.3. The complaint will be considered within a maximum period of 30 days.
9.4. The response to the complaint will be sent electronically to the e-mail address provided during the purchase.
10. Organizers reserve the right to change any part of the event, schedule, instructors, workshops, times and locations without previous notice.
11. Organizers reserve the right to adjust the terms & conditions without notice at any time. The Organiser is at all times entitled to amend or complement the General Terms and Conditions. The amended version will be published on the Website.
§ 3 VENUE RULES
1. It is strictly forbidden to smoke or drink alcohol anywhere on the Festival area.
2. You can enter the dancefloor only in clean, designated sport shoes. Shoes with metal elements and marking shoes are forbidden.
3. People who are noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by Organizators likely to behave violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety will be banned from the Festival.
4. Participants undertake to respect other people, their property and property of the events hosting place.
5. Participants are responsible of any material loses or damage they made, aware or not, to hosting events properties.
6. Filming and taking photos during the workshops and parties as well as publishing audio or visual materials without permission of the organizers is forbidden. It is possible to film and take photos only after the workshops if teachers and organizers specifically give their permission.
7. Organizers do not take any responsibility for personal valuables left on the events area, including coatrooms. Participants are responsible for security of their belongings.
8. By declaring my attendance I agree to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Law on the protection of personal data in connection with the implementation of the application. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to process the query. I have been informed that I have the right to access my data, the possibility of correcting it, requesting discontinuation of its processing. The personal data administrator is Marcin Giemza.
Rules published here are just a translation of the original polish version. In case of any inconsistencies, polish version is decisive.